Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

And the winners are…

And the winners are…


Well, the contest is over and I must say there were sooo many wonderful entries! Really, there were too many to choose from and I wonder where everyone gets there creativity from. As much as I loved everyone’s outfit, I could only pick 5 winners for this contest and believe me, it wasn’t the easiest thing to do. Everyone had really great outfits and I wish I could let everyone win a nice pearl bracelet, but unfortunately, I can’t. :(

So the winners are… Bonnie, Trixy, Michelle, Trisch, and Julia!

bonnietrixy
michelletrischjulia

Congratulations to all of you and everyone else that contributed to the contest. I have emailed the 5 winners, so please reply back to me as soon as possible! This contest was a huge success and I look forward to hosting more in the future!


Post Title And the winners are…